- 2021 May 20: Rana Massoud, Riccardo Berta, Stefan Poslad, etc published an article, IoT Sensing for Reality-Enhanced Serious Games, a Fuel-Efficient Drive Use Case, on MDPI Sensors. Internet of Things technologies are spurring new types of instructional games, namely reality-enhanced serious games (RESGs), that support training directly in the field. This work uses real car engine data to facilitate an RESG application to promote fuel-efficient driving.
- 2021 May 7: Meng Xu, Yang Gu, Stefan Poslad, Shiqing Xue publish a paper on International Joint Conference on Neural Network, titled “Optimized Computation Combining Classification and Detection Networks with Distillation”.
- 2021 May 6: The IPIN 2020 Competition paper has been accepted by the IEEE Sensors Journal, which highlighed the works driven by Bang Wu, Stefan Poslad, Yonglei Fan, etc., in IoT2US Lab.
- 2021 Feb 27: The head of IoT2US Lab, Stefan Poslad has been recognised as being in the top 2% of the world’s scientists.
- 2020 Dec 14: IoT2US Lab won 2rd place in the premier competition of the 11th International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN) in 2020.
- 2019 Nov 1: IoT2USLab Research on “Bio-Internet of Things” was Reported by MIT Technology Review
- 2019 Oct 6: IoT2US Lab won 3rd place in the premier competition of the 10th International Conference on Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation (IPIN).
- QMUL IOT2US LAB CSC PHD RECRUITMENT 2020